Hot Dog Roller Grills
There are two types of grills both available in a range of sizes to cater to different business needs. A flat traditional style grill or a slanted grill which is higher as it merchandises the hot dogs on a slanted surface so they are easier for customers to see.
Features & Benefits:
- Sturdy construction made from Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- No installation works – simply plug in and operate
- Rollers available in chrome or Gripsit coating for simple cleaning
- 2 individual heat controls for front and rear rollers
- 7 heat settings
- Each roller has its own heating element for consistency of temperature
- Removable grease grip pan
- 20 minute pre-heat time
- Food safety bars available
- Available in standard and slanted models
- Bun warmers available in matching sizes to fit beneath the grills
- Made in the USA
All Roller Grills are available with Gripsit coating for an additional cost.
Please contact Meris Food Equipment for more information.